Thursday, August 26, 2021

what I have been doing is a lockdown

During lockdown I've been doing my school work reading writing maths and I've had to do lots of Google meets. It's been annoying having to talk to my friends on a Google meets I can't wait to see them in person.

In my spare time I  go outside and play basketball and have been playing online games with my friends I talked to them through Google Meets .I've been playing NBA 2k 20 quite a bit on my family's Play Station 4 .I've been feeling bored over lockdown .And I can't wait to get out of look down because then I can get back to playing my sports.

6 comments:

  1. I have to admit it's taken me a while to find my rhythm in Lockdown, Caleb. I think it's the change of pace that I find a bit difficult at first. I go from being super busy to having LOT's more time! I've found my groove now... although I'm eating way too many snacks. I could probably work on that. I've also been trying to work on learning a new skill each day. I'll check back again shortly and see how you are going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caleb

    I like that you have a couple of paragraphs in your blog entry and I like how honest you are about lockdown! It’s good that you’re able to talk to your friends on google meets, I’ve done the same with mine too!

    What do you think you could do to make lockdown less boring? I think we’ve still got at least two more weeks!

    keep up the blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Caleb my name is Jacob and I'm from room 22. lockdown is very annoying but at least after lockdown is over we can play with our friends. I also miss my friends I also miss playing soccer.I can only sees them on google meets. I only have one question for you do you even like one thing about lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caleb

    I too miss seeing my friends and family members face to face, however I am sure in time you will see them at school again.
    Think of it like this you will have some epic stories to share with them when you see them again.
    I like how you been practicing your basketball skills on both the ps4 and outside.

    Keep up the great sharing Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caleb I like the way you did the setting for the writing. Did you think about the enter that you did?.Next time you could have done a little more writing have a good bay Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the setting of you blog

    ReplyDelete